YUM, YUM, YUUUUMMY! This is a semi-healthy and super easy recipe for Greek pizza. Oh, and did I mention it’s yummy? Because it totally is.
Now, I’m no Popeye so my interest in spinach is very minimal. The recipe calls for an entire container, which for some of you may not be enough. Use as much as you’d like and either save the rest for next time or use in another dish. Perhaps you’d like to make the ladybug bites and put the spinach toward the dip. Just an idea
- 4 pita breads
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 package chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 large tomatoes, sliced
- 3/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 3/4 teaspoon dried mint
- garlic powder
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Slice your tomatoes, crumble your feta cheese, and make an assembly line with the rest of your toppings. I found this to be the easiest and fastest way to make the pizza.
3. Place your pita breads on a foil covered cookie tray (or two if necessary) then spread about 1/4 cup of ricotta cheese on each.
4. Sprinkle some garlic powder (as much as you’d like) and continue with the rest of your toppings. First apply your spinach, then tomatoes, then feta. Top with crushed dried mint.
5. Bake in the oven for 10-14 minutes. If you like your “crust” to be on the crunchier side, leave in longer. Enjoy!!
I hope you all enjoyed Greek week! I will absolutely share more Greek recipes in the future so keep coming around. Thank you so much for all of your kind words so far. This blogging thing is fun! Gimme some oven lovin’.