As I’ve mentioned in prior posts, I am obsessed with Pinterest. I feel like I have gained so much knowledge and insight by browsing through the different categories. Not to mention, my creative juices have been on super mode. Today’s recipe is a rendition of a post that I saw that I am soo happy I found. It’s absolutely delicious and can be eaten with a variety of sides.
- 8oz cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup Reese’s PB Cups, chopped
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
1. In a small saucepan, melt butter over medium-low heat. Once melted, whisk in brown sugar until completely dissolved. Remove from heat right away and add the vanilla. Set it aside and let it cool completely.
2. In an electric mixer (or big bowl with hand mixer), beat cream cheese, peanut butter, and powdered sugar until creamy. It shouldn’t take more than 5 minutes.
3. While you’re waiting for the butter/sugar mixture to cool, you can chop your Reese’s. You can also choose to buy the mini cups and save yourself from this step. You still have to wait until the newly formed caramel cools, though!
4. Once it’s ready, add the caramel mixture to the bowl and mix on low speed until combined.
5. Fold in the chocolate chips and Reese’s cups.
You can eat it immediately if you want it as a dip, or chill if you want to eat it alone.