So. I know this is the third salad I have posted in the last week, but what can I say? I like easy meals! I promise this will be the last for a while though. And by a while I mean at least 3 days 🙂
This Greek pasta salad is a great side dish or main entree. It can be eaten warm or chilled. It’s yummy whichever way you choose!
- 1 box bow tie pasta
- 1 cup pitted black olives, sliced
- 1 cup grape/cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup feta crumbles
- 1 cup Greek vinaigrette dressing (or more if you’d like)
- 1 tablespoon of dried mint (optional)
- Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Cook the pasta. Duh.
- While the pasta is cooking, you can cut the olives and tomatoes, if they’re not sliced already.
- Once the bow ties are finished, drain and rinse them with cold water.
- Combine the olives, tomatoes, feta, and dressing with the pasta. Add your crushed dried mint, if you have it, and stir until all are well coated.
- Sprinkle some Parmesan and eat up!
Add a scoop to your steak or just whip out a fork. Dig in and enjoy. While you’re at it, gimme some oven lovin’.