Happy (wayyy belated) 2013 everyone! So, it’s been a little while. Okay, more than just a little. I disappeared but I am making an effort to come back like nothing happened. I won’t tell anyone if you don’t. K?
I missed many occasions but with Independence Day around the corner, what better way to restart this blog than to show some goodies you can make for this national holiday?
Today’s treat parallels the s’mores pops from pop week, though you don’t have to make these into lollipops if you don’t want to.
- Large Marshmallows
- Sprinkles (color of your choice)
- Chocolate candy melts (color of your choice)
- Lollipop sticks (optional)
1. Melt your chocolate in 30 second increments, stirring between each heating.
2. Dip your marshmallow into the chocolate, covering it about 2/3 of the way.
3. Dip or sprinkle your sprinkles onto the top 1/3 of the marshmallow.
4. Let your chocolate harden then enjoy the yummy dessert!
Because the marshmallows are white, I suggest red chocolate and blue sprinkles, or blue chocolate with red sprinkles. Either way, you showcase your patriotism and advertise to your guests that you know how to celebrate like a true United States citizen!
Gimme some American oven lovin’.