- 3 cups oatmeal
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups AP flour
- 1 cup butter (2 sticks), softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp salt
1. In an electric mixer, combine butter and both types of sugar. Once blended, add eggs and vanilla. Wooooosh.
2. In another bowl, join together flour, baking powder, and cinnamon, and salt. Slowly pour into the mixer.
3. Add the oats and chocolate chips. Cover in plastic wrap and refrigerate for about an hour.
4. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
5. On a parchment covered cookie sheet, scoop 1in balls and place with adequate space between each.
6. Bake for about 9 minutes and remove cookies from sheet right away. Bake for longer if you prefer your goodies a bit crispier/browner.
Try to not eat them all at once.
Gimme some oven lovin’.