It’s summer and I don’t know where you are, but here in New Jersey, it’s as hot as my lovin’ oven. We’re going through a brutal heat wave and I’ve been trying to find various ways to keep cool. Today’s recipe is a refreshing, semi-healthy (kind of) snack that is perfect for this kind of weather.
- 8oz cream cheese, softened
- 8oz Greek yogurt
- 2 cups of red grapes, halved
- 2 cups of green grapes, halved
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup walnuts, crushed
- 1/2 cup of granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
1. Wash and cut your grapes in half. Set aside.
2. In a bowl, manually mix together yogurt, cream cheese, vanilla, and sugar.
3. Add the grapes and fold over gently to coat completely. If you plan on serving it in another bowl, pour the mixture into that now!
4. In a separate bowl, mix together brown sugar and walnuts. This will be your topping. Sprinkle over the top of the grape mixture and pop in the fridge. I suggest chilling over night, although a few hours will do.
Try not to eat all of it in one sitting (although I don’t blame you if you do).
Gimme some oven lovin’.