I love Pinterest. So much. I find myself spending hours pinning all kinds of food, clothes, and teaching resources.. among other categories. Today’s recipe is one of the lucky pins I saw a picture of and thought: “YUP. GOTTA DO IT.”
For the record, I’m still waiting on getting sponsored by Oreo. I told you I cook with these babies often. OREO, IF YOU’RE READING THIS, HELP A SISTA OUT!
- 24 Oreos
- 1 box of brownie mix (and the ingredients it calls for)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- Cupcake liners
1. Follow the directions that the brownie box has. Mine said to mix 1/2 cup of oil, 1/4 cup of water, and 2 eggs with the brownie mix. Set aside.
2. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees, then line your cupcake tray with the liners.
3. Take about half a tsp of peanut butter and smear it on one side of an Oreo. Place another cookie on top of that and put more PB on the top of the set. Place in the liner.
4. Pour 2 tbsp of brownie batter onto each Oreo clump. Allow the batter to drizzle down the sides and fill the cup. Do not use more than 2 tbsp or they will spill over while they are baking!
5. You should have a good amount of batter left over. You can either bake it as one big sheet in a pan, or pour into mini cupcake trays for individual cups. Top with any flavor chips or even make these if you haven’t already!
6. Bake for about 15-18 minutes.
The Oreos will get soft and the combination of the cookie, peanut butter, and brownie is heavenly.
Gimme some oven lovin’.